Well Technology is Human innovation in action that involves the generation of knowledge and processes to develop systems that solve problems and extend human capabilities.
In day to day life technology walks with us with or without our consciousness.
* Cell phone: the most effective communication tool. Any where in the world you go and you can be in touch with your family.
*Computer: A functional unit that can perform substantial computations, including numerous arithmetic operations and logic operations without human.
*Digital camera: I just love it. Such a handy tool which takes lots and lots photographs and delete if you are not happy with result, you can send them to your friends through email or put them on CD.
many more technology tools and applications we use in day to day life without realisation.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Hay.... its really fun doing this.
looks like I can't stop playing with Flickr. I tried magazine cover, Framer, Jigsaw. I feel like using each and every tools but......? time is a factor.
Once I learn more about Flickr I would like to store all my photographs on it. Using all this different tools I can make a wonderful photo album so I can share with my family and friends.
Let's see how it goes.....
Due to busy schedule, very difficult to spare some time for myself.
But I want to know more about this web 2.0.
I know that I am far behind of everybody but I will try to finish all my exercises sooner.
I have done first blog. all about interesting facts. It was fun finding these facts. The most exciting thing about this was choosing template and choosing all different colours. I have tried using maximum colours.
Looking forward to learn more about this programme.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
- Coca-Cola would be green if colouring weren’t added to it.
- Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
- More people are allergic to cow's milk than any other food.
- Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different!
- The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump!
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
- You're born with 300 bones, but by the time you become an adult, you only have 206.
- Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day!
- "Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel.